Monday, May 25, 2009

Back in Lubbock

Well, I'm back in Lubbock today and back to school as of tomorrow! I spent a great couple of weeks at home, but it is nice to be back at my 2nd home as well. It's kind of crazy how much the gears can shift between two places. Grand Prairie has come to be my place of leisure and laziness, and now I'm back to Lubbock where I have actual responsibilities and things to keep up with. There's a time for both.

I'll be back in Grand Prairie in 2 weeks for John's graduation weekend (wow), and then soon after that I'll head to Austin for my internship at St. David's Rehabilitation Hospital. It's crazy that John is 18 now and graduating. I'll have to post more about what he's up to later on, but for now I'll leave you with one of his recent videos he created for a media tech project at school. 


2 comments:

  1. haha I wish I had seen this video before John came up here. I love this guy!

    ReplyDelete