Saturday, June 20, 2009

transitions

Hello friends! Okay... so I'm almost completely moved out of my house and it's pretty bittersweet. Freshman year to grad school... I have really had a great group of roommates!! I will be rooming with two new girls beginning in August for this last year of student-life and am pretty pumped about the situation... but Jessie and Julie will certainly be missed! :(

But first things first.... tomorrow I head to Austin for a 6-week-long externship (yeah, I don't know why they call it "externship") at St. David's Rehabilitation Hospital. Am I excited? Yes. Nervous? Yes. Ready? No. 

I just realized I don't know where I'm supposed to "report" to on Monday morning. haha, guess I'll let you know how it goes later...

In the meantime, here is a pictorial time-line of all my past roommates for your viewing enjoyment. I've made some great memories with each of these girls! 


Freshman year: Horn Hall with Amy


Sophomore year: Horn Hall with Heather

Sophomore year: saying goodbye to the dorms!


Junior year: "The Reserve" with Heather, Becca, and Ruby


Senior year: "The Reserve" with Callie, Becca, and Kensey


1st Year Grad: 31st Street with Jessie & Julie (I'll miss ya'll!)

Annnnd goodnight!!
-Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment