Sunday, March 1, 2009

so close...

OH MY WORD.... Africa is only a week and a couple of days away!!! I can't even believe it. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been pretty busy with school lately. I have a 2-part midterm in my dysphagia class (aka swallowing disorders) on Monday & Wednesday, and I definitely need some more quality time with my notes/books. Booooo. 


Okay... I'll stop ranting now. Let's bring it back... 
I'M READY FOR AFRICA!!  

Today I wrote out a list with three columns... 
1.) Things to Buy
2.) Things to Bring
3.) Things to Do

There isn't much left in the "To Do" column. Pretty much everything is in place, and that is a great feeling. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to everyone who has sent support and blessed me with prayers!!

I am so excited to tell you that I am now 
fully funded for this trip!!

I can't wait to get to Zambia, live out the plans that God has for our group, and then tell you all about it! I will be sending a letter your way after I return!

haha, cheesy, I know. But seriously... thank you. :O)

2 comments:

  1. Makin' a list and checkin'it twice....
    Lot's to look forward to.
    Hey, what happened to the timer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah! mom sent this to me, and i didn't even know you were going to africa- thats so cool!

    ReplyDelete